Scrummy stash are doing a challenge for Altered art so i had a look around my craft area and found this frame that i got free with a magazine. I then looked through my scrap box to see what materials i had to play with. I found a nice scrap of backing paper that was just the right size for the frame. The hardest part was getting the twisted cord to stick to the frame but eventually it stuck and then i could go on and search for some embellishments to set it off right. Using sequins, glitter flowers, fabric flowers and butterflies, this is the final result.
Now all i have to do is find a nice picture to put in it.
5 hours ago