Thursday 9 October 2008

Buttons and Bows

I had fun tonight making this card. I started off looking at Cute card Thursdays challenge which is Buttons and Bows. Then I needed a colour scheme. I was looking at Kristina's blog and she has her colour inspiration challenge. The colours are blue, green, yellow and red. Hmmm took me a while to find the right colours here to make it, I really had to search through my stash. Then I needed a layout and I had just been looking at WOJ challenge blog. I can't enter there because I don't possess any WOJ stamps at the moment which is a real shame because i love them, but i also loved the sketch this week so I thought to myself whats the harm in using it.
So here is my card that I finally made. Image : magnolia that I recived in a RAK coloured with watercolour pencils and sakura clear stardust for wings
Papers: A Mixture of free papers from magazines and RAK's
Buttons and ribbons from stash

15 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is such a sweet card! Great detail - like the alternating coloured eyelets teamed with the buttons. I really like it.
Sharon

Sharon said...

I love those colours together - you've picked really nice shades. Great colouring too.

Sharon

Sherri said...

How cute! Great colouring!!

Anonymous said...

she is adorable...nice card! ~Donna

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh so very adorable! Love your blog layout too, it looks amazing!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours you have used and the cute Tilda. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Esther said...

love the way you have combined these challenges, the card has come out really well, please email me so we can have a chat about swirls! thanks blububbles03@yahoo.com

cats whiskers said...

Fab colourful card, and a great take on the sketch (WOJ) lovely
Hugs Jacqui x

craft mad Jenny said...

this is such a lovely card - as are all the cards on your blog,
thanks for linking my BC,
Jenny

Karen Giron said...

This card is adorable - I love the layout and the buttons in the corner. Very sweet.

bumblebee creations said...

Hello again! Wow you make such gorgeous cards-and lots of them-how do you find the time- you must be super organized!! : ) Thanks again for sharing -you give me inspiration! Smiles... : )

Becky said...

That stamp is so sweet! I love it!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

This is adorable.....love the colours/papers...xx

Michele said...

Such a cute card, and coloured so well.

Michele
x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, I love Tilda. Beautiful colours and a great take on the sketch. Jillix