Monday 13 April 2009

Stamptacular For the Birds

I'm Sorry that I am a day late with thispost but we have been away for the weekend and I forgot to set the post up to show yesterday.
Well it's time for challenge 2 at Stamptacular Sunday challenge and tis week the challenge is "This is for the birds!"

For this challenge not only do you have to incorporate some sort of stamping on your project but you also must include at least one bird on your project as well. You are free to create whatever you'd like as long as you follow the challenge requirements!

I decided to make an easter basket for my project as it is easter,
Don't forget to check out the work from the rest of the DT as there are some wonderful projcts.
DP: Funky Fairy's Fluffy flowers
Image: Penny Black
medium: whisper pens

8 comments:

Maggie Bob said...

Mmmmm, that basket has succeeded in making the eggs look even more yummy!

Thank you for your kind comment on my card.

xx

Riet said...

beautiful Jilly,mmmmmmmmmm.

hugs Riet.x

Anne said...

it's gorgeous Jilly
hugs
Anne x

Donna said...

Fab easter basket Jilly, hope you didn't eat all those eggs yourself...lol
Hugs
Donna

Joey said...

Hiya Jilly, this is awesome I love it. Joey.x

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Cool basket Jilly, so bright and colourful. Thanks for joining in with my blog candy. Good luck! Hugs, Lainy x

Artyjen said...

Love your tweet egg basket. Thanks for poppin in. Enjoyed playing along this week even if I was a bit late in the week to post my entry!!
xoxo