Thursday 7 May 2009

Passing the time

Last evening I was at my daughters pimary school for an evening event to help raise funds for the PTFA. I had a table there to sell my cards (not a great success raly as only just made able money). But while i was there i got out my bit of crafting stuff that i had taken with me and made a card. I thought it would be nice for potential customers to see how i made a card.
Here is the result of my evenings work (oh and a few orders for personal cards that i recieved while i was makin it)


Image: Sarah Kay
DP's: Bearly Mine Crafts ( I think these are from Donna's new CD but i was lucky enough to recieve a few sample papers from donna)
Sentiment: Lizzie Anne Designs
Medium: Copic markers

8 comments:

pinky said...

Lovely card, love that sentiment. Great idea especially as you got orders from it. Well done.
Pinky

Lou Sims said...

Great card Jilly and love the subtle shades on the DP you used.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jilly,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Adorable card Jilly, beautiful layout. Donna x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Jilly, this is such a fabulous card hunny loving the image you've used. THank you for the butterflies that i recieved, loving them! hugs Linda x

Anne said...

Gorgeous Jilly
Anne x

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet card!
I love the softness to it!

Cheers,

Dorothy

Mira said...

This is so lovely, love the colours :)