Monday 11 May 2009

Stamptacular sketch

I thought i had sceduled this post t show yesterday but don't know what went wrong as it seems to have dissapeared off my list.
so here i will start it all again.
This week at Stamptacular Sunday challenge we have a sketch.


We also have a great stamping up prize donated by Nikki ne of our DT members.
There are some great cards done by the rest of the DT so please pop over and have a look.

Here is the card I made using the sketch
DP's form my scrap box
Ribbon from stash
Image: WOJ willow with bonnet
medium: copic markers

7 comments:

Liza said...

Super card Jilly, I lvoe the sweet image and you colour scheme.

Liza x

Diana said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love it all!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Cute card Jilly. I love your colored image!

Artyjen said...

Love the stitched detail. Thanks for the inspiration.
xoxo

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, low what you did with the image. Anesha

Joey said...

Beautiful card Jilly,love your colourwork. Joey.x

Riet said...

Wowww Jilly,what a beautiful card,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x